Please make your ad selecton below, ensuring it matches your selection on the Ad Reservation Form.
AD & COLOUR SPECIFICATIONS
Acceptable formats: Ads must be received in digital format compatible with Adobe software such as InDesign and Illustrator. Acceptable formats include:
- .pdf - press quality with fonts outlined or font file provided.
- .eps or .ai - with fonts outlined or font file provided.
See below if ad is designed with Microsoft Word or PowerPoint.
Back cover & inside covers: Full colour (CMYK) or same as below.
Inside pages: Either black & white, or black & white with one spot colour: Pantone 7406 C. Please ensure the correct spot colour suffix is used (C).
Common Colour Problems:
- Ads with spot colour must use Pantone 7406 C or a lighter shade of it, not CMYK/RGB replicas. The correct suffix (C) is also required.
- Ads designed with software that does not support spot colour (e.g. Microsoft Word or PowerPoint) must be black & white only.
- Check that all black and greyscale elements are 100% black (K) and not a CMYK or RGB mix.
Please check ad specifications and size and complete the Ad Reservation form before sending files.
If requested, your ad can be prepared for a fee.
Inside front and back covers and back cover full colour and black and white are sold out for 2019.
Please contact our office for more information. email@example.com or 250.383.7032 x225.
Select a product category:
There are no items to display. Please ensure you have entered the correct product group name and it is set up correctly in Dash.